Digital Textile Printing market size, share, and analysis by printing process (direct to fabric, direct to garment), operation (single pass, multi-pass), textile material (cotton, silk, polyester, others), ink type (sublimation, pigment, reactive, acid, others), application (clothing/apparel, home decor, soft signage, industrial) and regional forecasts, 2022-2032.
New York, May 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Digital Textile Printing Market Size, Share, and Analysis, By Printing Process, By Operation, By Textile Material, By Ink Type By Application and Regional Forecasts, 2022-2032” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06458674/?utm_source=GNW
The global digital textile printing market was valued at USD 2.22 billion in 2021, and is expected reach USD 7.32 billion by 2032. This is an increase of 11% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2032.
Digital Textile Printing uses an inkjet printing method that allows the manufacturer to print virtually any design on a textile. The inks used for digital textile printing are produced based on fabric types. Digital printing is now used by manufacturers due to technological advancements. The fabric is rolled into the device using a roller. Ink is added to the surface as droplets, which are then dried using heat or steam. Some inks need to be washed and dried.
Global Digital Textile Printing Market will grow at a CAGR between 2022-2032 of approximately 11%
The market for global digital textiles printing is predicted to grow to USD 7.2 billion in the next five years, with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 11%. A rapid upgrade of fashion trends using printed garments will also boost market growth. Market growth is expected to be driven by the rising per capita income of developing countries, as well as several applications for textile printing such interior decoration and vehicle wrap. Digital Textile Printing Market Growth is Expected to be Boosted by the Development of Technology such as Hot Melt Printing for 3D Printing, Textile Application.
GLOBAL DIGITAL TEXTILE PRINTING MARKET SEGMENTATION:
In the forecast period, direct to garment segment is expected dominate.
Global Digital Textile Printing Market classified based on Printing Process in Direct to fabric, Direct to garment. Direct to Fabric (DTF), a printing method, is expected to dominate in the forecast period due to the many designs and patterns that are printed directly on fabric rolls which can then be cut and sewn into clothing and home décor items. Direct to Fabric printing uses inks such as pigment inks and reactive dyes. The growth of this market is expected to be boosted by the wide range of applications for this segment.
Clothing/Apparel is expected to dominate market during forecast period
• Reduced Cost of Operation May Assist in the Growth of the Market
• The Capability of Virtual Printing on Fabric Aids in Market Growth
• High Cost of Machinery May Restrict the Market Growth
GLOBAL DIGITAL TEXTILE PRINTING MARKET_KEY PLAYERS COVERED:
• Seiko Epson
• Konica Minolta
• Mimaki Engineering
• Brother Industries
• MS Printing
• Kornit Digital
• RolandDG Corporation
• Dover Corporation
• SPG Prints B.V.
• Other Prominent Players
The Global Digital Textile Printing Market has been segmented into five regions based on regional analyses: North America (North America), Latin America (Latin America), Europe (Europe), Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. The Asia-Pacific region will dominate the market in 2021, and also in the forecast period due to the presence in this region of many textile industries. This region’s growth is attributed to the biggest exporters of textiles and garments. This region is experiencing a rise in textile printing hubs, which is driving the demand for digital textile printers.
• Direct to Fabric
• Direct to Garment
• Single Pass
• Home Décor
• Soft Signage
This report is a great investment.
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06458674/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker, an award-winning solution for market research, is a powerful tool. Reportlinker gathers and organizes all the industry data you need to get the research you require – instantly.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001