DUBLIN, July 17, 2023 /PRNewswire/ The “TextilePrinting: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been updated. ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Textile Printing estimated at 24.8 Billion Square Meters in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of 40.2 Billion Square Meters by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
The report projects that Screen Printing will grow at a CAGR of 2.8% and reach 27,4 Billion square meters by the end period.
With the recovery of the post-pandemic economy, the growth of the Digital Printing sector is revised at a CAGR of 20.4% over the next 8 years.
China’s growth is expected to be 8%.
According to estimates, the Textile Printing Market in the U.S. could reach 1.6 Billion Square Metres by 2022. ChinaThe second-largest economy in the world, is expected to reach a market size of 13,5 Billion Square meters by 2030, a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 8% from 2022 to 2030.
Amongst the other notable geographic markets are Japan You can also find out more about the following: CanadaForecasts for 2022-2030 indicate that each will grow at 2,4% and 3,1% respectively. Within Europe, Germany Forecast growth is estimated at 5.3% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total of 220 Featured)
- AM Printex Solutions
- Dazian LLC
- Fisher Textiles, Inc.
- Glen Raven, Inc.
- JV Digital Printing
- Mehler Texnologies GmbH
- Saint Clair Textiles
The Key Topics:
1. Market Overview
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 & a Coming Global Recession
- The World Shifts Towards an Endemic COVID-19 Strategie with Focus on Multilateral Approach for Managing Future Pandemics
- Multilateral Approach Key to Future Pandemics
- War & Inflation Supersedes COVID-19 as Major Downside Risks for the Global Economy in 2022
- Spillovers from Negative Inflationary forces
- Ukraine War causes Hardships
- The Stubbornly high Inflation Rate is Set to Dampen the Growth
- The risk of Stagflation increases with each passing day
- The current spike in inflation is caused by what?
- After the Pandemic, Global Economic Uncertainty Surges Amidst War, Inflation, Political Tensions & Supply Chain Disruptions Aggravated by China’s Slowdown: World Economic Growth Projections, (Real Gross Domestic Product, Annual % change) for the Years 2021, 2020, 2022, and 2023
- The COVID-19 Pandemic has Accelerated the Digital Transformation of Textile Printing.
- Trends in textile printing
- Textile Printing: Global Key Competitors – Market Share by Percentage in 2022
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Textile Printing: An Introduction
- Digital Textile printing vs conventional screen printing
- Comparing the Parameters of Conventional and Digital Printing
- Evolution of Textile Printing Technologies
- Textile Printing Technologies: Types
- Global Market Prospects and Outlook
- Digital Printing on the Rise
- Benefits of digital textile printing
- What is the future of screen printing?
- Asia-Pacific spearheads growth in the digital textile printing market
- Market Drivers
- Factors that hinder growth
- Recent Market Activity
- World Brands
2. FOCUS ON Selected Players
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Textile Printing Market Trends
- Textile Printing Industry Strives for Sustainability
- Digital printing is a sustainable option for short production runs
- High Resource Efficiency
- Eco-Friendly Inks
- Reactive Inks: New Opportunities for Digital Textile Printing
- Suitability of reactive inks for digital textile printing
- Textiles sector to benefit from 3D printing
- 3D Software Innovations and Digital Textile Printing Revolutionize Fashion Sampling
- 3D and 4-D Printing: New Design Trends
- Fabrics with Electronic Materials and Augmented Protection
- Digital Textile Printing Innovations Recent and Notable
- The digital textile printing technology is a great way to encourage traditional textile manufacturers to adopt it
- Select Recent Product Improvements
- Demand for Digital Printing Platform on Demand is Growing Significantly
- Digital Textile Printing Technologies: More Innovation Needed
- High Speed Systems Transform Digital Printing Market
- Fashion Industry Promotes Wide Format Textile Printing
- Inkjet Textile Printing Market and Growth Opportunity
- Digital Textile Printing Expands Home Textiles Industry Opportunities
- Soft Signage: A High-Growth Segment of the Digital Textile Printing Market
- Furniture Market offers Strong Growth Potential for digital Printing
- Digital Printing, Artificial intelligence and Personalized Clothing
- Industry 4.0 will Enhance Textile Printing Domain
- Dye Sublimation Printing: Ideal for Soft Signage & Home Decor
- The Millennials are a powerful demographic.
- Global Millennials population distribution by region: 2022
- Millennial population as a percentage (%) of total population in selected countries: 2022
- E-commerce is a new growth driver
- World Ecommerce Revenues in US$ Trillions: 2017-2024
- Global e-Commerce sales as percentage of retail sales (2015-2021E).
- Through-Print Textile printing : A challenge for digital printers
- Large format printers are in demand due to textile printing and advertising campaigns
- Polyester: the Fabric of Choice for Digital Printers
- Popularity of fabrics used in various markets
- Assessing the Pros & Cons of DTF Printing & DTG Printing
- Ink chemistry is key to textile printing growth
- Global Digital Textile Printer Market 2022: Percentage breakdown of unit placements by ink type – Reactive, Direct Disperse and Sublimation
- Chemical Requirements Promote Development of Specialized Processing Equipment
- Shift towards Eco-Friendly inks
- Advanced Specialty Chemicals Help Improve Textile Printing Domain
- Specialty Inks Improve Printing Performance
- Green Printing in Textile Printing
- Expanding Clothing & Textile Needs of Ballooning World Population to Drive Demand
- World Population Estimates (2000-2050)
- Rapid Urbanization Drives Demand for Textile Materials
- World Percentage of Population Residing In Urban Areas By Region: 2000, 2020, 2030 and 2040
- Rise in the Middle Class Consumer Segment
- Global Middle Class Population (in Millions) and as a Percentage of Total Population: 2005, 2015, 2025 & 2035
- Global Middle Class Spending (in US$ trillion) by Geographic Region
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u6q2e3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We give you the most recent data on the international and regional market, key industries and top companies.
Research and Markets
Laura WoodSenior Manager
Call +1-917-300-0470 for E.S.T office hours
Call +1 800 526 8630 for U.S./CAN Toll free
For GMT Office Hours, Call +353 1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets