This week’s most read story was WestRock earning the industry’s top spot in the Fortune 500 rankings, followed by Epson’s new DTG and DTFilm hybrid garment printers. Nazdar’s announcement that it earned the EcoVadis Silver Medal was the third most read, followed by BASF’s new polyethylene plant in China and CCL’s acquisition of a flexible pouch business.
Here are the top five stories that have been viewed in the last week.
1. WestRock is ranked as the top company in its industry by Fortune 500
2. Epson launches new hybrid DTG/DTFilm garment printing solution
3. Nazdar wins Silver EcoVadis Medal in Sustainability
4. BASF breaks ground on polyethylene plant at Zhanjiang Verbund site in China
5. CCL Industries Announces acquisition of flexible Pouches
We appreciate you reading our Breaking News. We will have a list for you on Saturday.
Have a wonderful week!