The show represents Fiery’s first public debut as an independent company, backed by more than 30 years of industry leadership
Fremont, California — April 12 2023 Fiery®, the largest independent provider of digital front ends (DFEs) and related workflow automation solutions for the graphic arts and industrial print markets, today reported that it will be exhibiting at the ISA Sign Expo International, scheduled for 12 to 14 April at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Fiery will have a stand at the show, 838. ISA represents Fiery’s public debut as an independent company following its separation from former parent company Electronics for Imaging (EFI).
Fiery will exhibit the very latest large format printing and specialty applications at ISA. These include:
· Fiery® Digital Factory Apparel — together with Brother DTG, focusing on the amazing results from professional grade direct-to-garment (DTG) specialty printing with the Brother GTX.
· Fiery Digital Factory Direct-to-Film — together with the All American Print Supply Co., focusing on fast results and vivid colors from the Prestige L2 complete DTF solution.
· Fiery EngraveLab — together with Vision Engravers, focusing on fast and professional ADA compliant Braille solutions with the Vision 2550, as well as cut workflow options.
· Fiery Prep-it™ — showing the latest release for print-for-cut preparation focusing on applications from stickers to super-sized signs.
· Fiery XF — showing the latest release driving the Roland DG TrueVIS VG3-540 focusing on high-end color results for sign and display applications.
“We are excited to show our expanded portfolio covering a wide range of digital print and imaging solutions,” said John Henze, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Fiery. “Fiery supports the broadest array of print industry segments, and print technologies including toner and inkjet production printing, wide to superwide format print including vehicle wraps, engraving solutions, and print-for-cut preparation. Fiery DFEs, workflow automation and other Fiery solutions, increase efficiency in DTG, DTF, digital decoration for building materials such as ceramic tile, wood and labels. We look forward to sharing ideas and feedback with visitors to our booth who are looking for improved productivity, profitability, and business growth.”
Fiery is also showcasing its proven workflow automation at the show.
· Fiery JobFlow™ —a prepress solution that automates labor-intensive print workflows to increase productivity, minimize touch points, and reduce cost and errors.
· Fiery IQ™ — a suite of free and paid applications that lets you connect people, processes, and print devices, so you can make better data-driven decisions.
· Fiery SignLab — an innovative sign and graphic design production platform that makes it easier to produce even the most complex sign projects.
· Fiery FilmMaker — a digital front end designed specifically for inkjet screen and film production.
“It’s terrific for us that Fiery now has an even greater variety of print and imaging solutions that we can take to market,” said Thomas Meurers, owner of Ring Grafischer Fachhändler GmbH (RGF), an association of specialist dealers and consultants. “We, and our reseller network, are delighted to have more offerings from one quality manufacturer who is focused on continuing to enhance its DFE and workflow products. It’s an exciting time for us to be able to help our resellers expand their business in such a logical and secure way.”
Partners at ISA that will be demonstrating Fiery solutions include Direct Color Systems, Stand 4638 showing Color Byte, their OEM SignLab and Digital Factory solution for UV printing; IT Supplies, Stand 2313 demonstrating Digital Factory Apparel Epson Edition; and Alder Color Solutions, stand 3596 showcasing Fiery XF and Fiery Prep-it with a range of EPSON® and Mimaki printers.
To schedule a personal meeting with Fiery experts during the show, contact [email protected].
Visit Fiery to learn more about the products and services offered by Fiery. [www.fiery.com].
About Fiery LLC
Fiery, LLC, the leader in digital front ends, provides workflow automation and related solutions to the graphic arts, as well as the industrial print market. The company has a global installed database of over 2 million servers. It offers innovative cloud-based technology and software that delivers optimal productivity and print. The range of devices includes high-productivity inkjet and toner printers, as well as workgroup printers. Fiery servers are installed across a wide array of industry segments, including office and commercial print, packaging, signs & display graphics, building materials, ceramics and textiles.
It has been focusing on color management since the 1990s. Over the years it has evolved its solutions to keep up with market trends, maintaining its position as a leader. Fiery’s extensive library of educational webinars, videos and other resources offers unmatched training and support to end users. The company has built a global online community for experts in the industries they support to openly share expertise and experiences, as well as capture customer feedback. Its overriding aim is a commitment to excellence in customer service for OEM’s, dealers, distributors, and the end user customer.
EFI™ is a global technology company, leading the worldwide transformation from analog to digital imaging. We know that our customers are looking for breakthrough technologies that will help them on their digital journey. That’s why we’re passionate about driving their business growth with a scalable portfolio of products, solutions, services, support, and world-class partnerships for the manufacturing of signage, packaging, textiles, ceramic tiles, building materials, and more with a wide range of printers and inks. EFI solutions help customers increase profits, cut costs, improve productivity, and optimize efficiency – job after job, year after year. We’re committed to our customers’ success. We believe that we have the people, technology and experience necessary to help our customers achieve their business objectives.
Follow EFI Online:
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EFIPrint
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/EFIPrint
View us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/EFIDigitalPrintTech
NOTE TO EDITORS The EFI logo has been registered as a trademark by Electronics For Imaging, Inc., either in the U.S.A. or other countries. EFI is the trademark of Electronics For Imaging, Inc., in the U.S. or certain other countries.
All other product names and terms may be trademarks registered by their respective owners.
The warranty statement provided with EFI’s products and services is the only warranty that applies.