Discover the Fiery Difference at the PRINTING United Expo.
Fremont, California. October 11, 2023. Fiery, LLC, the largest independent provider of digital front ends (DFEs), will showcase the latest cutting-edge DFEs and award-winning workflow products driving digital print operations at PRINTING United Expo from October 18-20, in Atlanta, GA. Fiery solutions fuel production profitability with industry-leading print performance and amazing color and image quality across all print applications. Visitors can experience the Fiery difference firsthand in booth #C2646 and on digital production printers and presses installed at several partner booths across the exhibit floor.
“At PRINTING United, attendees will see the difference and impact Fiery solutions can have in their print operations,” said John Henze, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Fiery. “We will show a new generation of modern, smart, secure, and user-friendly workflow solutions designed to do the heavy lifting for print organizations so it’s easier for less experienced operators to print the highest-quality product the first time. With solutions for cutsheet, packaging, wide-format, DTF, DTG, and specialty production printers, Fiery helps companies unify the print room for the best possible press utilization, improve margins, and grow their businesses.”
Fiery’s commitment to providing exceptional DFEs and workflow solutions helps drive the industry forward. Attendees will see demonstrations of new innovative technology and Fiery’s 2023 Pinnacle Award-winning products – Fiery Command WorkStation, Fiery Impose Integration with Duplo, and Fiery Digital Factory. Fiery’s solutions at the PRINTING United Expo will include:
- New Fiery® FS600 Pro platform. Fiery DFE – the most advanced and user friendly Fiery DFE. Provides unmatched color quality, intelligent automation, and superior performance for digital printing. The Fiery FS600 Pro is designed to be at the heart of a print process. It includes Intelligent HyperRIP™ The technology allows for faster processing of jobs, color automation which reduces operator time and profiles by up to half, job setup for workflows with one click, enterprise-level security, and compliance.
- Fiery Command WorkStation® 7. Preview the upcoming release of Fiery Command WorkStation Helping print businesses to unify their print rooms using a central job management system that transcends printer models and brands. This award-winning software consolidates print production processes while allowing companies to choose the best printers available in the industry now and in the future. The next release simplifies and automates the job submission process with new features like scheduling, cloud services and advanced spot-color management.
- Fiery Impose integration Duplo DC-648. This innovative collaboration automates the prepress-to-post-press setup process for high-value, customized jobs. It reduces setup time up to 80%. With seamless integration between Fiery Impose PDF imposition software and Duplo’s latest DC-648 slitter/cutter/creaser finisher, customers can eliminate manual programming for each job, reduce errors, and have confidence that the final product is finished correctly.
- Fiery Digital Factory. It’s easier than ever to create personalized, customized, and other specialty print production products with perfect color accuracy using the award-winning Fiery Digital Factory RIP software. This latest release is capable of driving virtually all wide format printers and cutters, including those that print directly to film, direct-to fabric, sublimation or UV transfer, as well as devices that use toner transfer and UV. It also features an intuitive user-interface, improved automation, true shape nesting and a faster setup time.
- Fiery XF 8 View the next-generation color management and workflow solution for large formats printers. This new solution can drive over 2,100 cutter and router models and more than 2,400 wide to superwide print models. Fiery XF 8 is available in December. It delivers up to an 11-fold increase in job processing speed for a range of printers.
- Fiery IQ Analytics. Fiery IQ cloud applications allow you to manage your daily print operations. You can also make data-driven business decisions. Dashboards in real time provide an overview on production metrics that help print providers maximize profits, reduce costs and improve ROI.
Fiery DFEs and workflow solutions will be on display throughout the PRINTING United Expo driving new printers and presses from Canon® (booth #B15083), Fujifilm® (booth #B2506), Kyocera Document Solutions (booth #B16033), Ricoh® USA (booth #B1916), RISO (booth #B2233), Sharp (booth #B17013), and Xerox® (booth #B20019).
For more information about products and solutions from Fiery, visit www.fiery.com.
About Fiery LLC
Fiery, LLC, the world’s leading digital front end (DFE) and workflow solution provider for the industrial and graphic arts printing industries, is a leader in the development of DFEs and workflow solutions. The company has a global customer base of over 2 million DFEs. It offers innovative cloud-based software and technologies that provide fast performance, stunning colors, and exceptional printing quality on a wide range of production devices.
Fiery DFEs can be found in a wide range of industries including commercial print and packaging, signs and displays graphics, ceramics and building materials, textiles, and many other applications. Fiery, with over 30 years of outstanding support and services, has created an unmatched network of customers, partners and dealers.
Fiery, Command WorkStation and other terms are trademarks or registered trademarks owned by Fiery, LLC. All other product and term names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks and their owners will be acknowledged.
The warranty statement that comes with Fiery’s products and services is the only warranty.