DUBLIN, June 30, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Dental 3D Printing Market by Product & Service (Services, Materials, Plastics, Metals, Equipment), Technology (Stereolithography, LCD, FDM, SLS), Application (Prosthodontics, Orthodontics), End User (Dental clinics & hospitals) – Global Forecasts to 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global dental practice management market projected to reach USD 6.7 Billion In 2028, USD 3.0 Billion The CAGR between 2023-2028 is 17.5%.
Market growth is expected to be driven by the development of advanced 3D dental printing equipment and materials, as well as an increase in demand for cosmetic dental procedures.
3D dental printing offers other advantages, such as reduced development times for dental appliances, superior quality complex parts and products and mass customization, which increase the demand for 3D dentistry. A negative reimbursement scenario and a strict regulatory process for 3D printing equipment approval are expected to restrict market growth.
The market for Dental 3D Printing Materials in 2022 was led by the plastics segment.
The Dental 3D Printing Market is segmented by material type into plastics and metals. This is due to the affordability and versatility that plastics offer in dental 3D print. On the basis of product & service, the dental 3D printing market is divided into services, materials and equipment. Materials are predicted to grow the fastest during the forecast period, due to numerous advancements and the demand for materials which can be used to 3D print permanent restorations.
The segment implantology is expected to grow the fastest among applications from 2023-2028
From 2023 to 2028, the CAGR for implantology is predicted to be the highest. This can be attributed a growing preference to manufacture dental implants with 3D printing. The advantages of 3D-printed implants are also a factor.
Prosthodontics is the largest segment in the market. This huge, and growing, consumer base, the introduction of advanced technologies such as CAD/CAM, and the rising adoption of dental 3D printers & scanners have significantly improved prosthetic dentistry procedures, and are expected to drive the dental 3D printing market for prosthodontics during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific In the Dental 3D Printing Market during the forecast period, the region expected to have the fastest growth is the Asia Pacific region. Latin America
The main factors that drive the growth of the Asia Pacific Latin America Dental 3D Printer Market includes the growing medical tourism, increasing number of dental clinics and growing adoption by end users.
North America In 2022, the Dental 3D Printing Market was dominated by the segment of the 3D Printing Market. The US was the dominant player in the North American Dental 3D Printing Market by 2022. This is due to the high cost of oral care and the increasing popularity of digital dental technology.
- Global Dental 3D printing Market Growth Driven by High Incidences of Dental Caries
- Prosthodontics accounted for the largest portion of dental services in Asia-Pacific
- China The highest CAGR is expected over the forecast period
- North America Dental 3D printing market dominance
- In the forecast period, developing markets will grow at a rapid rate
- Rapidity, accuracy, and a less-labor-intensive process
- High Incidence Of Dental Caries And Other Dental Diseases
- Growing Demand for Preventive and Cosmetic Dental Care
- Edentulism is on the Rise in Geriatric Population
- The use of Cad/Cam is gaining in popularity
- 3D Resins: Advances in Resins for Dental 3D Printers
- High Capital Investments and Operating costs
- Additive manufacturing lacks skilled workers because of limited training in the field
- The number of large dental practices is on the rise
- 3D Systems Corporation
- Ackuretta Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Align Technology, Inc.
- Carbon, Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Desktop Metal, Inc.
- Detax Gmbh
- Dmg America
- Dws Systems Srl
- Eos Gmbh
- GE Additive
- Micron Dental
- Planmeca Oy
- Prodways Group
- Rapid Shape Gmbh
- Resyner Technologies S.L. (3Dresyns)
- Roland Dg Corporation
- Shenzhen Piocreat 3D Technology Co. Ltd
- Slm Solutions Group Ag
- Sprintray Inc.
- Stratasys Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9h1uby
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We give you the most recent data on the international and regional market, the key industries, top companies, and new products.
Research and Markets
Laura WoodSenior Manager
Call +1-917-300-0470 for E.S.T. Office Hours
Call +1-800-526-8630 for U.S./CAN Toll free
Call +353 1-416-8900 for GMT Office Hours
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets