My slideshow at the NAPIM Technical Conference was most read this week. This was followed by my review. DuPont’s divestiture of its Mobility & Materials segment to Celanese was the third most read, followed by STS Inks introduction of its new 64” DTF printer and industrial shaker came in fourth and Fujifilm’s new 12K Printbar System came in fifth.
These are the top five stories we viewed in the last week.
1. Scenes from the 2022 NAPIM Tech Conference
2. NAPIM’s 2022 Technical Conference Focuses on Advances, Regulatory Issues
3. DuPont Completes M&M Divestiture to Celanese
4. STS Inks introduces Advanced DTF at Printing United Expo
5. Fujifilm launches FUJIFILM 12K printbar system
Thank you for reading our Breaking News. Next Saturday, we’ll have a fresh list.
Have a wonderful week!