Oceania’s digital textile printers market is expected to grow significantly between 2023-2033 with a compound annual growth (CAGR), projected at 4.3%. By 2033 the market is expected exceed US$ 150 millions, and in 2023 it will surpass US$ 98.4million.
Future Market Insights reports that the expansion of the e-commerce landscape in Oceania is driving the demand for digital textile print. The e-commerce platforms make it easier for small and mid-sized textile manufacturers to reach out to a large customer base.
Businesses located in remote or underserved areas have been able to take advantage of e-commerce by tapping into new markets. E-commerce has also fueled the rise of on demand printing, and digital textile print technologies are well suited to meet this need.
The online platform’s convenience and variety has led to a rise in the demand for personalization and customization within the textile industry. Today’s consumers are looking for specialized products that can be personalized. These products can be produced efficiently using digital textile print techniques, which offer flexibility in design and production.
Demand for sustainable textiles has risen as consumers become more aware of their impact on the environment. Digital textile printing, which uses less water, energy, chemicals and chemicals than conventional methods of printing, is seen as a more eco-friendly option to traditional printing.
In addition, the growing competition in the textile industry has pushed the market to seek out more cost-effective and flexible printing options. This has prompted small and medium sized businesses to adopt digital printing technology for textiles at a faster pace. This trend will continue to drive market growth over the next few years.
Download a sample report to gain more insights on the market. https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-17074
Oceania Digital Textile Printers: Market Study Key Takeaways
- Oceania’s digital textile printing industry will reach a market value of US$ 98.4 Million By the end 2023.
- The market size is expected to be approximately US$ 150 Million By the end of forecast period 2023-2033.
- You can also find out more about the following: CAGR For the period 2023-2033, it is estimated that the market will be worth 3%.
- Clothing & Apparels End Use segment is anticipated to offer an impressive absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 25.4 million Between 2023-2033.
- Australia is expected to be the biggest market in Oceania for digital textile printers, with a market value of US$ 71.6 Million In 2023.
“Oceania is experiencing a rapid expansion of digital textile printing due to the region’s growing need for affordable, on-demand textile printing. The use of eco-friendly inks and direct to fabric printing technology, combined with automation, has allowed for the printing of textiles at affordable prices and of high quality. As ecommerce distribution options expand, the need for digital textile print is also growing. This is expected to provide small and medium-sized textile manufacturers with access to a larger consumer base and satisfy the increased demand for customization and personalisation.” – says an FMI analyst.
Country Insights on Digital Textile Printers, New Zealand and Australia
New Zealand’s Growing Demand for Digital Textile Printers Driven by Widening Applications
Digital textile printers New Zealand are experiencing steady growth as the country’s textile manufacturers increasingly adopt this technology. Digital textile printing has made production more efficient and affordable for manufacturers. New Zealand’s robust textile sector, catering to various industries such as high-end clothing and outdoor equipment, is driving the demand for digital textile printers. These printers allow for improved productivity, cost-savings, and the ability meet changing consumer preferences.
Australia’s Leadership in Oceania’s Digital Textile Printers Market Fueled by Massive Domestic Demand
Australia Due to the size of its domestic textile market, has become the leader in Oceania for digital textile printers. The textile industry is flourishing in the country, where diverse manufacturers and designer produce a wide variety of goods including high-end apparel, sportswear and household items. The Australian government has supported the industry through business partnerships, training programs and research and developments initiatives. The Australian government has provided financial support through training programs, business partnerships, and research and development initiatives.
Overall, both New Zealand and Australia are witnessing growth in the digital textile printers market, driven by their respective textile industries’ need for enhanced productivity, cost savings, and the ability to cater to evolving consumer preferences
Want your report customized? Speak to an analyst and personalize your report according to your needs@https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-17074
Digital Textile Printing Market Landscape: Competitive Landscape
Oceania’s digital textile market is characterized by key companies adopting a variety of strategies to stay competitive. Consolidation is one of the major strategies, but there are also other strategies like mergers, acquisitions, and product innovation.
HP Inc., Brother International Corporation, Seiko Epson Corporation, Konica Minolta, Inc., Colorjet Group, The M&R Companies, Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd., Aeoon Technologies GmbH, HGS Machines, Ricoh Company, Ltd, Electronics for Imaging, Inc., Kornit Digital, and others are prominent players in the digital textile printing market. The digital textile printing industry is fragmented, and Tier 1 players hold 20-25% of the Oceania market.
You can, for example,
- In October 2021, Kornit Digital announced a new partnership with Amazon, which will allow Amazon sellers to access Kornit’s digital textile printing technology to create and sell customized printed apparel.
Get more valuable insights into the Oceania digital textile printer market
Future Market Insights, in its latest report, provides an unbiased assessment of the Oceania market for digital textile printers. The report analyzes the historical demand for 2018-2022 and forecasts statistics from 2023-2033. The study reveals growth projections on the digital textile printing market on the bass of digital textile printer by printer type (direct to garment printer, direct to fabric printer), size of printer type (industrial printer, desktop printer), ink type (reactive, acid, disperse, pigment), substrate (cotton, silk, rayon, linen, polyester, polyamide, wool, other substrates), sales channels (manufacturers, distributors, retail, e-commerce), end use (clothing & apparels), household(bed linens, carpets & curtains, others), technical textiles, others) and country (Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji).
Future Market Insights’ (FMI) list of the key trends shaping the market
- The adoption of digital textile print technology by traditional textile producers is helping to transform the production process into a more efficient and affordable one.
- Inkjet technology and formulations have improved, resulting in better print quality, faster printing speeds and lower costs.
- Industry 4.0 integration, including automation and data analytics, is being used to increase production efficiency and decrease waste.
- The demand for digital textile printers is increasing in many applications including fashion, home fabrics, and sports apparel.
- Cloud-based printing solutions, which enable remote management and printing, are helping businesses operate more smoothly with less production line downtime.
- Virtual reality and augmented reality technologies are increasing in use, and they have improved the customer experience. They provide a real-feel texture to customers. This is driving sales.
Take 20% Off at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-17074
Oceania Digital Textile Printers Market by Category
By Printer Type
- Direct to Garment Printer
- Direct to fabric (DTF), Printer
- The use of Polyester
- Other Substrates
By Ink Type
By Printer Type:
- Industrial Printer
- Desktop Printer
By Sales Channel:
- Manufacturers (Direct sales)
- Distributors/ Suppliers
- Buy it Now
By End Use
- Clothing & Apparels
- Golf shirts
- Others (Jackets, Tie, etc.)
- Bed Linens
- Carpets & Curtains
- Others (Napkins, Towel, etc.)
- Textiles for technical use
- Others (Flags & Banners)
What We Do:
Future Market Insights, an ESOMAR-certified market research company and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce, provides detailed insights into the factors that are driving the market. It provides opportunities for market growth by segmentation based on source, application, sales channel and end use over the next decade.
Future Market Insights Inc.Blogs